Friday, May 28, 2021

Thank you

I'd just like to say a big thank you to the wonderful students of Room 21. You are all superstars and I wish you all the best for the rest of the year. I know you will all be so amazing! Thank you to parents and students for my beautiful and thoughtful gifts. I am sure they will be put to good use! 
Mrs O'Hart will now be the classroom teacher for the remainder of the year. She will create a new blog for parents and students to use. 

Thank you again and all the best! 
I will miss teaching such fantastic students. 

Mrs Fitzpatrick 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for teaching our kids. You are a great teacher. Bryan loves the way you teach I'm sure he will miss you the rest of the year.

    Congrats and best wishes to your mother role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi it's isla i hope you are having fun also thank you for helping me and teaching me i really miss you, Miss O'hart is a wonder full teacher btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you all too! Glad to hear. Enjoy the rest of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear mrs fitzpatrick i really miss you i also so miss your enthusiasm anyways HAVE YOU GOT YOUR BABY????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete